Day 1:
Monday, 28 Maret 2011
The battle has just begin. Bahasa Indonesia and agama for today. Be prepared because this year, there were essays for the test. And UAN’s subjects were be tested. It’s like a heart-attack, I felt so nervous. Joined Monday ceremony with another students there. One class has up to 40 students. comparing with SAI, the students in 2 class is a half of students in one class here. So crowded. And there were SMP Terbuka and Citra Alam who joined to this school. And this was the first time too, I wore JHS uniform. It was so impressed.
The bell rang at a quarter past seven in the morning. It means we had to entered the class. But before we did it, don’t forget to made a line first. and as the teachers gave us the answer sheet, we filled the absent list and after the bell rang for the second time, I started to do the questions. Prefer to do the multiple choice first, than essays. There were 50 questions plus 5 essays. OMG! i’ll give the best answer in essays, besides I like the questions. It’s about telling one of our experience *even with the good Indonesian grammar* and many more :P it’s ok and I hope really really hope, could get the best score in essays. Amin.
Part II agama. this was make me nervous coz of the essays. I dunno what if there were writing al-qur’an question? :o but big ALHAMDULILLAH there weren’t ESSAYS in AGAMA! big thanks to Allah :D
Oh my -_-“ math for tomorrow #prayforangkatanlima
Day 2, Tuesday 29 March 2011
The day has begun with rain. Hope the test would be easy rite? Just as the same. I got nervous with the essays errgh -,-“
And the test began.
Slowly but sure. As time goes on, doing the essays first and it makes me relief. Not so hard as I predicted but yeah, the challenge is to be careful when counting the number. I thought I couldn’t finish the question in just only 2 hours *just for math of course* but in real, I can finish it! 20 minutes before the time’s up :D big HOOORRAAYY! I’m just do all my best. Let my brain feel more exploding wkwkwk :P for the future. 2 hours for three years.
PKn. Oh my I really don’t like this subject -_-“ I don’t like learning about “pasal-pasal” or else, but for now this is important. Fyuh. Hm, there weren’t essays in agama so maybe just the same in PKn. But in real, essays came out :o
Comments
Post a Comment