Day 3. Wednesday March 30 2011
Third day at 131 JHS, and we haven’t known yet, the students here. Maybe it’s because we’re busy with our exam (?) and today we got IPS and English. The weather still in its relax mood. As the answer sheets was distributed, i prayed for the easy essays.
Day 4, Thursday March 31 2011
I didn’t feel so good this day. IPA and TIK. More serious to IPA. My head became dizzy at the second test, TIK. I really couldn’t concern to that and it’s disturbing me at that time. Besides, I didn’t know much about TIK subject. a lil bit hate it -_-“ but hey this is UAS! 40% scores for graduate are from here -_-“ keep against the ill for the better score. Had to take a rest after this. Gotta studying PLKJ for the last day exam! LAST DAY.
Wish me luck :D
Day 5 *LAST DAY!* Friday April 1 2011
It’s April OMG! it means UAN is 24 days from now! time is running out. Faster~ geez, my body becomes worst today. i cant find the good mood for PLKJ. I forced myself to study, study and study. Till the hors of separation “KRIINGG” the bell rang. Too bad I did the test with dizzy head and runny nose -,-“ just against and always forced myself to finish it with my maximum efforts. Even I frequently go to the rest room. And always believe, Allah will help me for this test. Then I slept for a few minutes.
School examination has done. We know Allah will help us. Hope we can get the best scores in every subjects.
Thank you for reading
PS: counting the days to UAN
Have you studied hard with your big efforts?
Comments
Post a Comment