Recently days I thought I would divide this 24 hour into several
parts. One of them I named it as college-strategic time. That means
your real daily time -counts from 8 AM until 18 PM- is used by
attending the class and studying and so on according to your academic
things. I think that time has its best condition for human to start all
their own stuffs because we all know, in the morning we still have a
fresh spirit, energetic, and full of hopes.
But actually my college schedule is not that strategic.
Not only this semester but almost the time I had here, is utterly never be good. Even one. First thing: I get the Saturday class when other people is free. It’s not about the one little time on Saturday but ALL DAY LONG! Secondly, mine mostly get the first class at 1 PM which I say it is too late and fyi for this semester it started during wet season and to be worse is the time I got the class, the rain has just started and became heavy very soon :(
On the first day of term 2, I got late to come to my first class –the 1 PM class- almost 30 minutes. Plus, I was nearly all wet. And today, a year after, I still have to struggle with this stormy rain, in order to come to my one and only class at… 4 PM.
Guess who would choose not to come? All member of the class.
Guess who has decided to go? My classmates. And finally me.
And guess what happened next.
.
.
Just attended the class for about 15 minutes to the ending because I trapped on suddenly light flood in many spots.
This.. is what I mean my schedule is not a college-strategic time. It’s just a beginning in a raining season. What about the summer? Actually, there is (or are) another reason but we’ll get that later. After all, what I did today was a coincidence and it was unforgivable. Love You more, God. Plus, i did save my absence. self-five!
P.S : enough for tonight. gotta go to sleep cause i have a class at 7 AM. you think finally i get a one strategic-college time? come on, it’s Saturday! -_-
Thank you for reading,
Hilya out
But actually my college schedule is not that strategic.
Not only this semester but almost the time I had here, is utterly never be good. Even one. First thing: I get the Saturday class when other people is free. It’s not about the one little time on Saturday but ALL DAY LONG! Secondly, mine mostly get the first class at 1 PM which I say it is too late and fyi for this semester it started during wet season and to be worse is the time I got the class, the rain has just started and became heavy very soon :(
On the first day of term 2, I got late to come to my first class –the 1 PM class- almost 30 minutes. Plus, I was nearly all wet. And today, a year after, I still have to struggle with this stormy rain, in order to come to my one and only class at… 4 PM.
Guess who would choose not to come? All member of the class.
Guess who has decided to go? My classmates. And finally me.
And guess what happened next.
.
.
Just attended the class for about 15 minutes to the ending because I trapped on suddenly light flood in many spots.
This.. is what I mean my schedule is not a college-strategic time. It’s just a beginning in a raining season. What about the summer? Actually, there is (or are) another reason but we’ll get that later. After all, what I did today was a coincidence and it was unforgivable. Love You more, God. Plus, i did save my absence. self-five!
P.S : enough for tonight. gotta go to sleep cause i have a class at 7 AM. you think finally i get a one strategic-college time? come on, it’s Saturday! -_-
Thank you for reading,
Hilya out
Comments
Post a Comment